Sunday 4 December 2011

Children's clothing

Recession Chic is definitely for the kids too! For girls with an older male sibling, charity shops must be a Godsend?

Tomboy Relief

Charity shops seem to display children's clothes according to age which can make it relatively easy to find things in the right size, even though toddlers seem to come in all shapes and sizes too. I'll leave that expertise to mums and dads, as I don't have any little smashers of my own.

There seem to be a spate of toddler Santa outfits in charity shops right now.

If your child is in the school nativity play, why not find their character costume in a charity shop? There are wool rugs (sheep) bling jewellery (3 Kings) antlers (animals in stable) ponchos (Joseph and Mary) and lace shawls (Brian himself). Sorry, I meant baby Jesus.

Cute Costumes
Anyway, I'm sure you've got the picture. I'll update this if I see any outfits with the 'awww' factor (Slow Loris level or above). 

No comments:

Post a Comment