Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wanted or Just Wishful Thinking

Why not? here's a page to post up anything you are looking for that might be in a charity shop, or a fan of charity shops might be thinking about donating this very object. I really believe this is how the university tumbles.

Charity Shop Cosmic Ordering
This is ideal for:
* Fancy dress costumes
* Theatre and film wardrobes
* Evening attire (I will post up a clipping from a Charity Shop Fashion Show I organised in 2002. The couple entirely dressed in Black Tie from the North London Hospice in Crouch End made the front page of the Hornsey Journal).
* Expensive items such as designer clothing, winter coats and shoes.
* Clothes for kids (if you've got a pet goat, shuddup!).

So go on, post up your wish list of 3 items or less.

Remember, this is not your kid's letter to Santa. That goes up the chimney.

I want to test drive this, but have been too successful finding things I want in Falmouth's charity shops of late....blah blah. OK, I've got it.

I want to find any of these items of clothing in a maroon red: jacket, coat or top.
I found the exact colour in a suit in Cancer Research in Falmouth but it was shapeless, too big and made of polyester. (I am the charity shop snob after all).

Note added on 26/11/11: Please see Law of Charity Shop Attraction for news on the maroon top and picture of find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment